About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, August 26, 2010


NASA to Reveal Big News From Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Thursday

Vatic Note:  One thing we have to admit without a doubt,  we live in interesting times that we have chosen to come into.   Thats not only on this planet but in the outerspace arena.  Also in the "inner space" area,  such as dimensional levels, time, and energy that is relatively unknown right now by the average person, however, science is making great progress and steps in discovery in these realms of reality and existance, so we hope to keep you abreast of all of it.    That includes all the news about Planet X which we are currently researching and hope to be able to give you some very credible information on that aspect of the news...  NASA will be making their announcement today, thursday and we will watch for it and update this blog as news comes in for those of you with an interest in this subject.  

NASA to Reveal Big News From Planet-Hunting Spacecraft Thursday

By Denise Chow
SPACE.com Staff Writer
posted: 23 August 2010, 04:56 pm ET

 NASA is expected to make an announcement Thursday on the progress of its Kepler spacecraft, which has been staring at one patch of space for evidence of other worlds.



The space agency has scheduled an afternoon teleconference with reporters to announce the results from Kepler, which include the "discovery of an intriguing planetary system," NASA officials said Monday.


Participating in the teleconference will be senior NASA scientists and Kepler mission researchers, including principal investigator William Borucki, at the space agency's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif.


The Kepler space observatory hunts for Earth-like planets around other stars. In June, mission scientists announced it had found over 700 candidates, including five systems that appear to have more than one transiting planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment