About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, August 23, 2010

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!! A MUST READ!!!!!!

2010-08-23

Vatic Note:   THIS IS A MUST READ!!! Its literally a fait accompli, if we can ever get this evidence that is powerful beyond belief, in front of a jury, these men will go to jail and serve serious time for MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE, PLANNED, FUNDED AND EXECUTED.   You will be impressed with the evidence, not including all the technical evidence either,  this is only on "who" did it.   We have all their pictures up for your pleasure and use.  If Israel does another false flag and kills more Americans to get us to go to war with Iran,  this below, must now take on a more important significance.   I thank Bruecke for finding this.   You won't be able to pull it up on the "search engine", since they have seen to it that it won't show up as one of the options.  So COPY AND PASTE THIS NOW BEFORE ITS GONE, LIKE THE OKC PROOFS OF GOV COMPLICITY. 

Postby MonkeySeeMonkeyDo » Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 am
This article was written and prepared by ZCF (zioncrimefactory); MonkeySeeMonkeyDo

For a more in depth look at the Israeli 9-11 attack it is recommended that you read Christopher Bollyn's book Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World. Another similar exposay of the Jews who perpetrated this dastardly act can be read here. Or, if you are not a fan of long reading, watch 9-11 Missing Links.

Israel did 9/11
Image

Figuring out exactly how 9/11 was done is the work of crime investigators or conspiracy hobbyists who will endlessly go on discussing and debating every minuscule and intricate detail of the event to no avail. It doesn't take a structural engineer to tell you that two 110 story buildings and a 47 story steel skyscraper plummeting to the ground at nearly free-fall speed requires the assistance of explosives. All you need is two eyes that can see and a brain that thinks to come to that sound conclusion. This is why it is of my opinion that more emphasis should be placed on the "who" instead of the "how". It should be obvious to anyone that discovering 'who did 9/11' is infinitely more important than discovering how they did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment