About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is the CIA playing the HAARP in Pakistan?

Is the CIA playing the HAARP in Pakistan?

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/08/18/is-the-cia-playing-the-haarp-in-pakistan/

Posted on Pakalert on August 18, 2010

Following up on and keeping pace with HAARP technology is a ponderous and monumental task. Most analysts feel that there is more to the bizarre freak weather anomaly causing such devastation across Russia, China & Pakistan/Kashmir. Almost every year there are strange and focused disastrous weather anomalies causing untold destruction and damage and all have been “anomalies” and freak weather conditions.


1) We have seen Hurricanes

2) We have seen Earthquakes target Pakistani Azad Kashmir


3) We have seen Landslides


4) We have seen Tsunamis target Indonesia


5) We are now seeing another phase of floods targeting Pakistan




HAARP must be looked into. There are some of the few articles on
http://www.haarp.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment