About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, August 16, 2010

CASPER 08-16-10


The 'Tribunal' was replaced with a new 'Tribunal' last week. WE maintained silence expecting them to straighten things out.

They told us the packs had left the Pentagon for delivery today.
They lied.
THEY ARE LIARS.
The packs are still in the Pentagon.
China, the Commies, are working with our COMMUNIST PRESIDENT to stop deliveries. They and he and all 'the usual suspects' have continued around the clock trade attempts, all are blocked. The 'New Tribunal" consist of many from the 'Old Tribunal' plus new members who WE can now confirm have 'been in on' the ongoing attempts to trade Opium = Other Peoples Money.
The Pentagon was expecting the replacement cards and intended to destroy them again. The New Tribunal wants the replacement cards delivered to them, WE are unsure of the reason why. The 'issuer' will not deliver the cards to anyone other than the rightful recipients as they trust no one.
The Countries are again doing all possible to see that deliveries get done so they can then receive their funds.
This Financial WAR has been scheduled for completion many times only to be extended by the ongoing sabotage over and over again and obviously it is not over with yet.
More when possible.
casper 8-16-10

No comments:

Post a Comment