About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, July 16, 2010

Vatic Project: IS THE MEDIA SAYING THAT IT WASN'T THE ACTUAL BLOWOUT HOLE THAT BP JUST "FIXED" BUT SOMETHING ELSE?

FROM RMN
Posted By: NaturalWisdom <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 15-Jul-2010 23:33:08

Posted today on the Vatic Project
Alex Jones - This blow out is an historically dangerous event, even life threatening
Update: 7/15/10 - It appears that the well has been capped, and the crisis avoided, however, we have a post going up at 10 am that shows an interview on MSNBC with Simmons an oil geologist who has something "strange" and interesting to say so please visit it tomorrow morning at 10 am. What he has to say makes absolutely no sense at all. As you know since this was first written back on June 6, since then we had a whistleblower who described the false flag that was done, confirmed the leak was a controlled leak and it was frm a tar volcano that BP side drilled in order to retain good control over the flow into the gulf. Then BP dumped millions of gallons of toxic corexit that killed a lot of the wildlife and fish in the gulf. Now they are saying it was not the blow out hole that was leaking that they just fixed, HUH???? 90 days into this and now after fixing the supposed blow hole that was leaking all this oil, they are now saying it was another hole???

For more videos, click link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment