About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, July 23, 2010

REAL NEWS FAVORS TEA PARTY MOVEMENT

                                                                     from RMN
Common sense, politically incorrect newsletter to 14,479 subscribers)
REAL NEWS FAVORS TEA PARTY MOVEMENT
This is to remind you that your REAL NEWS Editor is politicallyconservative, believes in self responsibility with rewards for personalachievements, limited government based on adhering to the Constitution,and the Ten Commandments. Honesty, patriotism, integrity and goodneighborism are important to me.
For this reason, I appreciate the Tea Party movement. The people atall the Tea Party rallies that I have attended were courteous, well behaved, and left the rally area grounds cleaned up. This is in contrast to liberal group rallies I have observed where the attendees were rude,dirty talking, vandalizing nearby buildings, fighting dissenting bystanders, lying about their opposition, and leaving the rally area
littered with trash.

Liberals smear anyone or any group that states facts. Liberals have no come back, no truthful reply, they just smear. The race card is played when all else has failed. It was inevitable that it would eventually be used aggressively against the Tea Party.
--REAL NEWS Editor thenewsman@ij.net

No comments:

Post a Comment