About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our response to NAACP calling us RACISTS!!




Comment by Jody Neece on July 21, 2010 at 9:13am
John Essex, I agree. I feel that we all should speak out about this. Shirley Sherrod deserves to be heard. If I am to agree or disagree with her it will be on the truth and not on manipulated, edited pieces of tape that are over 25 years old. While I don't condone class discrmination any more than I do race discrimination, she deserves to tell her side of the story.
Sandy Hartman Comment by Sandy Hartman on July 21, 2010 at 9:13am
Hi Sharon! Yes that it does! I love it. I had to wait quite awhile to get it from my library request because there were others ahead of me on the request list. Glenn has mentioned this book alot and imagine that is why. I surely didn't want to spend money to buy this book!
Sharon Hammontree Comment by Sharon Hammontree on July 21, 2010 at 9:09am
Good Morning Sandy! I haven't read the book Rules for Radicals, will see if I can check it out from the library today. One thing about PC it keeps you on your toes, never a dull moment.
Sandy Hartman Comment by Sandy Hartman on July 21, 2010 at 8:57am
Leslie, good reminder on some of the tactics from Rules for Radicals. I read that book. Really hope others who haven't will. I requested it from the library.
Greg Beal Comment by Greg Beal on July 20, 2010 at 11:37pm
Leslie, your comment/Rule #5, reminded me of the piece Beck played on the radio this morning and how arrogant Obama was to Stephanopoulus during an interview. It was infuriating to listen to, I don't know how George took it. Emery, I agree with you 100%. Let the NAACP pull the log out of its own eye first before reaching for the splinter in someone elses eye.
Barbara Penn Comment by Barbara Penn on July 20, 2010 at 7:18pm
Excellent video. What a fantastic response. No name calling. No joining in the game. The truth will set us free. It's all about education and integrity.
Leslie Schmidt Comment by Leslie Schmidt on July 20, 2010 at 7:14pm
The great thing about the left is they are predictable. It seems "Rules for Radicals" is their playbook, and they are following it step by step. The tea party just needs to educate themselves on the 10 rules, and combat them intelligently. Rule #5-: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pr Claver has the right plan: stand your ground and keep moving forward on defending the Constitution. RULE 8: "Keep the pressure on. Never let up." Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.) We can't back down; we have to stay focused on the mission....to keep America great by adhering to the Constitution and keeping government in it's cage.
Sue Colaluca Comment by Sue Colaluca on July 20, 2010 at 6:32pm
Bravo. Well done. I like Apostle Claver "When they start calling you racists, you know you've won!"
Emery McClendon Comment by Emery McClendon on July 20, 2010 at 6:03pm
The Tea party must hold The NAACP accountable to it's own standard of expelling those that are racist from it's ranks. They also need to verify their accusations before condemning The Tea Party. I invite them to attend Tea Parties and see for themselves if the charge is true. They also need to consult Black Conservatives about the matter. This is an effort to divide and to cause The Tea Party to waste time defending itself. It won't work.
John Essex Comment by John Essex on July 20, 2010 at 5:49pm
Very true Yvonne, very true! Now Fox news is broadcasting a retraction from the NAACP. Media is suggesting the NAACP acted too swiftly along with the White House. The WH is denying the whole deal by saying it did not ask for the woman's resignation. The cruel trick has already been played and racial tension has been much heightened. Let's go back to being Americans, that seemed to work for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment