About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've been on the phone with the London Police for a half hour


from RMN
             Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
               Date: Thursday, 29-Jul-2010 14:16:20
Here's what I was told.
1. If he had been shot execution style it would have made the front page of every newspaper.
2. They have no record of Christopher Story being the victim of foul play.
3. They have no file on him at all.
I searched all the London Papers I could think of and have found NO obituary.
Can reader MK please send us the link to the obit referred to in the above post?
It is extremely unusual for him to go missing like this.
I have left messages at all the telephone numbers I have for him. Hopefully we will soon learn the truth.
Rayelan

No comments:

Post a Comment