About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, July 22, 2010

(Israel controlled) U.S. Government to America’s Vets: Drop Dead - Part I of 2


Vatic Note:  When you read this, you will see what an ABOMINATION this is and what these chickenhawk, coward dual Israeli citizens (NEOCONS) who run our nation are doing to our children, the phrase used below "Die soon", is a EUGENICIST PHRASE and RAHM EMMANUALS BROTHER IS ANOTHER DUAL ISRAELI CITIZEN, our health care CZAR who not only is an avowed Eugenicist, but a believer in the cleansing genocide of undesirable races on this planet, like the goyim and others.  You have to read the entire series going up on the 12 protocols or you will not understand how this could happen.  Once you read them, you will understand perfectly what is happening and who and why.  Branding of the cattle is next, so watch for a round up of these guys eventually into camps.   We, the people should not be putting up with this at all, but then I say that every day and nothing changes.  The title is wrong,  its not the US Government.  We are an occupied country,  It should accurately and truthfully read "ISRAELI GOVERNMENT TO AMERICAN VETS:  DROP DEAD, AND HURRY UP ABOUT IT." There are 32 dual Israeli citizens running just the White House, not including who is running the Pentagon and also in congress chairing the critical committees that most affect these vets,  Leiberscum and Levins.  

U.S. Government to America’s Vets: Drop Dead

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/07/21/u-s-government-to-america%e2%80%99s-vets-drop-dead/
July 21, 2010 posted by Michael Leon

"Is the VA reversing its decades-old message to veterans: Die soon"

The mother of Sgt. Coleman Bean, above, testified before congress on the V.A.'s handling of suicide prevention. Star-Ledger Photo



By Richard Gale and Gary Null


This documentary and original investigative report exposes a 19 year secret US government program whose consequence resulted in the needless suffering and deaths of our brave gulf war veterans. Total dead since 1991 — over 75,000. Does anyone care? Could your father, husband, son or daughter be among those our government considers expendable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQRMtGhegrs&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment