About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heart's comments regarding Chris Story 07-29-10

Regarding the death of Christopher Story, from his last report and statement he made, I believe he was assassinated, either shot as reported or poisonedCurious that there wasn't a real obituary, just a little announcement.
I enjoyed Chris's reports. I have been reading them for 3 years now. He was a very brave man, highly intelligent, and had a deep faith in God, often printing verses from the bible in his reports. I encourage anyone reading this to please go to his website and read reports from the archives. Chris was all about truth and he exposed criminals and their activities both in the US and globallyThe depth of corruption in America is shocking!! We are talking illuminati, satanists, the Vatican, City of London, etc. Please read for yourselves..........
http://www.worldreports.org/
May Chris Story rest in peace. His passing is a great loss to this world.          Heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment