About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

E-mail from Ben Fulford: "...a summer-long sweep..."

                                 from RMN
                                        Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
                                        Date: Wednesday, 21-Jul-2010 02:13:31
Hi, Folks -
We had a rumor that "something" had happened to Christopher Story. I sent e-mail to Chris, and also put a "Chris, are you there?" message here in the Reading Room. There's been no word received here from Chris - however, his July 10th article has been taken down at his website and the July 1st article has been put back in its place. This suggests either that Chris is right there and in control of his site, or else (possibly) that 'authorities' have effected this change. We don't know.
Along the way I had e-mailed Ben Fulford to ask if he might have any news concerning Christopher Story. Here's Ben's response, posted with his permission - discernment is advised(*):
=====

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer, I have been away from all internet and modern communications. All I know about Story is that the people who provided him with information have now been trying to go through me. I will be back in the saddle on July 28th. I have been told there will be a summer long sweep and series of arrests and good news in the fall.
[P]lease add that I have been contacted by some people who refer themselves as "the committee" who tell me they are still flushing out criminals and that no big break in the logjam is expected until this autumn.
Benjamin Fulford $B8EJbF;%Y%s%8%c%_%s (B 090-3439-5558
=====

(*) Why is discernment advised? Only because all our 'messengers' are giving us differing information at this point. Casper gives us daily dramas, providing a picture in which all we're waiting for is "successful deliveries". Poof in his latest update said we'd find ourselves in a new world within 30 days. Ben Fulford's information now says no break in the logjam expected until autumn. Another unnamed source is saying something different from the above three. And so it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment