About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, July 30, 2010

Circus Ring 3 - Summary of what is Really Going On Now - RAP

 from nesaranews:

We are now have a 3 ring circus going on and many are confused. Disinfo agencies cherish confusion.
I do not like confusion so let's see if I can summarize what is going on with circus ring 3 to the best of my understanding.

I am very supportive of RAP and getting our country back to a GOD BLESS AMERICA again. It is going forward only hopefully because of the Military Support.

Now let me understand is --- RAP is to overturn the existing corporate government and reestablish our constitutional government. Great we are all for this and let's do it. The first action by our new president is the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. To the world - here we are. What do we get. A one page press release on a blog -- wait it is a draft, not official yet! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! A new government and this is all they can come up. I want to see Generals on a platform with our elders on TV. You don't have a dialogue with the people only via conference calls. When has TT been seen publicly with us?
Something is definitely not right here, folks!

I have held my mouth shut per there wishes based on info that was fed to me by TT handlers. I was hoping and praying that this was going to work and overlooked several of my GOD Inspired principles --- like honesty and integrity.

I tell it like is and now will say this.

The concept of RAP is brilliant and has some good military planning behind it. IT CAN WORK. I fully support the military efforts and looking forward to there visible presence on the scene. If General Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf  showed up on the scene it be fantastic!  

TT manipulations of juries, removals and threats is not the concept of a GOD BLESSED AMERICA. Nor is the mindset of TT as revealed recently posted documents. TT and his boys manipulated the juries to get his president vote. It was a fraud and a recount is required. This is facts, not hearsay.

The existing mode of RAP operations per TT is unacceptable to me.

RAP is not one person, it is a collection of wonderful, beautiful freedom loving souls. Read the history of the independence with our founding fathers. It was in open rooms of heavy discussion, exchange of ideals, yelling and screaming --- in short Free Speech. There were no gag orders, no threats of treason if you spoke and definitely no removals of elected juries.


THE FACT THAT PEOPLE NEED TO COME TO THIS CRAZY BLOG TO GET DIALOGUE AND TRUE INFORMATION IS A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS FOR RAP!


TT speaks wonderful, good salesman with good sales pitches but his promises have not happened. 
He does not have the contacts/support with the military and his statement of it had to be done now or we lose our funding is bogus --- a sales pitch, folks.
He says He is inspired by GOD but has said in another time - I blow his head out with a gun. Okay!

A president is to lead by example and actions. TT has failed as a leader. 

My suggestion is to let the military take over RAP to get it stabilized and running properly with integrity. And then We The People can elect Our President. 

I vote for 'Storming Norman' any time!

GOD BLESS YOU and YOURS

GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN

John MacHaffie begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting - A Patriot Who Loves This GOD Blessed America  

This Freedom of Speech is dedicated to my Buddies who did not return in there battles against tyranny
9 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment