About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, July 31, 2010

AZ Militia Kills Two Zetas

from  http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/

Vatic Note:   Unfortunately this is what happens when the Government refuses to do what it was formed to do, protect and defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic and its not doing either of those when both are a huge threat to the country.   However, what did make me surprised was the rise in numbers all over the country and especially along the border,  of Militia, which are citizens following the purposes for which militia (unorganized) were created for and placed prominantly in the Constituion.  When the rule of law is abandoned by your own government which has been the case since 9-11, the only option the people have is to provide for the safety of themselves, families and fellow citizens until such time as we can obtain an full operating functioning judicial system.  I hope that time comes soon, otherwise we may all be soldiers in this emerging happening.   Lets pray that someone high up gets a sense of obligation for their jobs they were hired to do and brings back the rule of law to our nation.  Remember, the pentagon had this planned in 1996 with their 2010 scenario of choas and mayhem at the border which they said would then usher in the Regional New World Order to bring peace and stop the violence in the region.  Its all being done to bring in the FASCIST NEW WORLD ORDER, again in a deceptive way rather than up front.  

AZ Militia Kills Two Zetas

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" .-Abraham Lincoln

Source:
by Michael Webster
NWS Columnist

Many reports are coming in that U.S. Military units are being seen on and near the U.S. Mexican border close to ...

... Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge and the Tohono D' O'dham Indian Reservation, and all along the southern side of I-8 between Casa Grande and Gila Bend.

Arizona Citizen Militia (ACM) spokesman only known as HammerDown said, “We are going to hunt the Zetas and destroy them like the vermin that they are. This won't be just War, this will be Extermination.”

Recently published in the U.S. Border Fire report was a threat by a Mexican national who claimed to be an Los Zetas Mexican Drug cartel officer, who told this reporter the following “I now believe my men were shot by crazed American vigilante cowards, who ambushed my solders at night, shot them from a great distance using high powered American rifles. Than our load of drugs were stolen”.

No comments:

Post a Comment