About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Independent Grand Jury Website, Radio Show & Chat

We are forming a county grand jury - nationwide - group to step up and help others that might have felt the unjust over-reaching effects of the government. If you would take a few minutes and go to the website and look around - and perhaps join, if you believe you would like to help others, and in turn, help yourself as well.

http://www.countygrandjury.org

We have a FAQ there, and a few videos you might find really interesting. Right now we are working on a complaint from an Ohio case, of APS (Adult protective services) over-stepping this 93 yr old woman's rights.
Please check it out, We have a talk-shoe radio show Tues eve ( 9 pm Central time, every Tues eve unless notified) There is a chat area if you wish to not call in that you can use to ask questions,
or if you wish to call in, that information is on the site, see link below please.

Talkshoe Radio Program
Category: People
Description: Online meetings of like minded people, wishing and  to hold gov to their authority.
 Description: less
Hosted by: williamduff  pls see our site at http://www.countygrandjury.org     Nationwide....
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 76504
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/76504  <<<<<<<<<<<

or you can listen to past episodes off the site above as well.

Thanks for your time, hope you will check us out and see if we can gain your interest. Does not
take alot of time, need not attend meetings or 'sit anywhere'
Always the Best, Betty Brown

We believe it is a good thing to belong to more than one group if yu are a member of RAP or others, please join here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment