About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Monday, May 24, 2010

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY THREE OIL SPILL DISASTER

  from  http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Submitted by LH ---- Thanks

Hi john, I spoke with Ralph whitley about the fix for the leak and it may be too late. This is the email I got from him.            MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY THREE 052410TO ALL:Efforts to get this CPP in place may be impossible NOW that there appears to be some sort of problem surrounding the BOP area. Believe SLIGHT EARTHQUAKE may have damaged the BOP and riser pipe.  NOT SURE what happened but we will wait to see the NEWS feeds.              Mr. Babic --- perhaps the fractures were from the existing RISER pipe on the ocean floor but my review of the photos indicates UNDERNEATH the BOP may be starting to push UPWARD which means 35,000 FEET OF WELL CASING PIPE could come to the top of the sea floor and fall back over and over and over until it is BLOWN CLEAR.PRAY FOR A MIRACLE FROM MOTHER EARTH OR THIS SPILL COULD NEVER BE CONTAINED FOR THE ENTIRE FUTURE PLUS LIKE WE INDICATED EARTHQUAKES WILL DAMAGE SOUTH ISLANDS AND POSSIBLY FLORIDA ITSELF.MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY THREE 052410 Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment