About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, May 28, 2010

I am SOOO proud!! The TEA PARTY is going INTERNATIONAL ---

from RMN
 
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 28-May-2010 21:09:08
Those @%^&#* "elites" are gonna soon have NOPLACE to hide!! The world is obviously very ticked...
Vice President Joe Biden recently said that Brussels, Belgium is the “capital of the free world.” San Diegans from the Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition are currently helping newly organized European citizen action groups to make Brussels the continent’s Tea Party capital.
Leslie Eastman is a founding member of the grassroots organization, Southern California Tax Revolt Coalition in
San Diego: --
I have been corresponding with Roy Hofkamp, a 21-year old sociology student at Rijksuniversity in Groningen and one of the coordinators spearheading the first Dutch Tea Party on May 29. The core emphasis of the event will be freedom from stifling over-regulation and taxes – much of it emanating from Brussels (the capital of the European Union).

“Besides all these poisoning taxes, Dutch business owners are also confronted with rules, rules and rules,” Hofkamp said. “The bureaucracy is immense and the main problem is that Brussels tells us all how to do it.”
Hofkamp is one of several newly minted European Tea Party coordinators hoping to join forces to address the underlying causes of the continent’s economic collapse. Hofkamp’s team is in contact with David Mazzerelli, the Italian coordinator who organized his country’s first Tea Party on May 20 in Prato.
“David from the Italian party asked us to work together in the future to make it European-wide and organize a protest in front of the European Parliament building in Brussels,” Hofkamp said. “That would really impress, so we are going forward with these plans.”
Mazzerelli said that about 100 people from all over the country came to the first Italian Tea Party, which highlighted the themes of individual liberty and free market. Mazzerelli, a 28-year old advertising expert, has been closely following the activities of American Tea Party groups, especially last September’s rally in Washington D.C.
More at link:
http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-05-27/blog/a-more-perfect-union/eastman-the-tea-party-is-going-international-baby

No comments:

Post a Comment