About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, May 28, 2010

casper opinion #2 05-27-10

Needless to say Obama and all those expecting the weekend trade to go thru are pissed. He is equally upset that his China Dragon Man has been exposed and on his way home. Still he says he will have our funds 'one way or another'. What does he mean? WE have reasons to believe it means the cards have in fact been 'compromised' again.
 
WE believe Obama and the Banks have been plotting and scheming  to steal our funds when we activate our accounts or alternatively, to 'slow play' and 'slow pay' all of us while he and the Banks use our funds to continue the operation of their Fraudulent Financial Playpen. WE have more Intel now than we did a few hours ago. WE are 'awakening' and suggest you do likewise. WE can not go into a lot of detail right now, it is not in your best interest that we do so.
 
WE do not want the responsibility that goes with advising you to do this or that. WE can only say that WE intend to have our cards 'checked thoroughly before we access even if we don't know at this moment how to do that.
 
Meanwhile WE await news regarding what 'the good guys' are doing about this.
 
It should be evident to you that WE have reasons for posting this additional information even though we can't explain further at this time.
 
Remember we, you and I, are dealing with the most sophisticated crooks on the planet who are wrapped in "Government Garb".
 
                   casper   5-27-10   3rd opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment