About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Benjamin Fulford: "BERNANKE ADMITS 'THE FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD HAS RUN OUT OF MONEY'."

from RMN:

Posted By: hobie
Date: Wednesday, 26-May-2010 23:27:22

Hi, Folks -

Thanks to Reader BS for the heads up on this. :)

Here's Ben Fulford's blog entry for May 27:

=====

Bernanke admits “the Federal Reserve Board has run out of money.”

In a private letter to a White Dragon Society member, Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke admitted the “Federal Reserve Board does not have any money.” For this reason, he asked the person in question not to try to cash a large, legitimate, dollar instrument he had in his possession.

The Feds are now in China on a begging and blackmail mission aimed at trying to get more money. Our Chinese sources say they will return empty-handed unless they talk to the White Dragon Society.

As they run out of money, the Nazi/Bush Fed faction is resorting to increasingly evil and destructive tactics. The blowing up of the BP oil well and their refusal to stop the oil flow is them saying “if you do not give us the money, we will destroy the planet’s eco-system.”

They also sank a South Korean ship and blamed it on North Korea as a way of threatening to start all out war on the Korean peninsula if the Chinese do not hand over the cash. They also produced an ancient, barnacle covered relic:

and tried to fool gullible corporate journalists into believing it was “proof” of a North Korean attack.

More ominously, these criminal masterminds have sent an envoy to convey the threat that they would set the whole Pacific ring of fire on fire.

We hope they will talk with us soon to discuss a peaceful transition to a better planet before all hell breaks loose.

=====

--hobie

No comments:

Post a Comment