About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Sunday, May 30, 2010

alcuin and flutterby

Sunday, May 30, 2010

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/04/altnews4-httpalcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home
The World Global Settlement funds: Text of letter from Pasadena Attorney Al Clifton Hodges to US President Barack Obama dated Thursday 27th May 2010. A copy was delivered to Queen Elizabeth II of England. A second copy was given to Lindell H. Bonney, the UK's MI6 Paymaster at Bank of America, Richmond, Virginia.
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES - A PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION
4 East Holly Street
Suite 202
Pasadena
CA 91103
Tel: (626) 564-9797
Fax: (626) 564-9111


A. Clifton Hodges
James S. Kostas
Donald W. Ricketts, Of Counsel

May 27, 2010

Via Facsimile Only: (202) 456 2461

Honorable Barack Obama
President of the United States of America
White House
Washington, DC

In re: World Global Settlements

Dear Mr President
I write to you again this afternoon in furtherance of my previous recent correspondence regarding prompt dissemination of the World Global Settlements.

As I have previously stated, I represent some 50,000 shareholders who are to be paid a settlement which consist mainly of monies collected from banks, brokerages, hedge fund corporations, market makers, the Depository Trust Corporation/Federal Reserve, and various billionaire ‘naked-shorter’ individuals, as well as some monies due from the SEC for damages. I have also been involved in the representation of other payees awaiting this distribution and have, in such capacity, been in direct communication with the UK Royal Monarch.
I am currently advised and understand the following:

• A portion of the World Global Settlement funds have been collected and are presently held in the custody of the Bank of America in Richmond, VA.

• Said funds are sufficient to cover all disbursements to be made by the authority of the Paymaster who has now spent more than eight weeks over the past three months, in Richmond, for the purpose of concluding these transfers.

• The Paymaster authority has, at the direction of the Pentagon, London, et al., been present in the Bank in Richmond every day this week to complete the transfers.

• This morning he was advised by “both sides” that each desired this matter to be concluded as soon as possible and that he should be available to enter the bank to consummate the transfers.

• As of 6:00 pm, EDT, the Paymaster authority personally advised me that you personally, Mr President, wanted and had directed that these funds be held throughout the coming holiday weekend.

• I have previously been advised that you had given specific written authorization of these transfers and confirmed the same verbally just this week.

Mr President, I sincerely hope that my information is incorrect; because, as I am certain you are aware, your personal involvement in delaying this distribution is an ultra vires action which exposes you to personal liability for the sums involved and for accruing interest thereon. I would certainly not want to see you personally involved in the future dénouement of this matter.

As I have previously advised in my communications to you, only your direct intervention will be efficacious in bringing this matter to conclusion.

Mr President, I implore you to facilitate conclusion of this matter forthwith. There is simply no legal basis for any further delay. Please act consonantly with your previous statements and promises.
I would very much appreciate your written confirmation that you will do so immediately; accordingly, I will withhold public distribution of this correspondence until 8:00 pm EDT today.
Sincerely,
Hodges and Associates
[Signed]: A. Clifton HodgesACH.gm
Cc: Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
Lindell H. Bonney, Sr.
Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment