About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, May 28, 2010

alcuin and flutterby

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/04/altnews4-httpalcuinbramerton.html
Alcuin Bramerton Twitter
Alcuin Bramerton profile ..... Index of blog contents ..... Home

The Arlington National Cemetery (Virginia, USA)
A photograph taken on Thursday 13th May 2010. Afghanistan President, Hamid Karzai, and US Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, visit Section 60 where the majority of US troops killed in Afghanistan and Iraq are buried.

Massive convoys of National Guard troops in unusual deployments reported in a dozen-plus US states including Alabama, Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota and Texas. Barack Obama, summoned to Chicago by his financial controllers, and in end-time conflict with the US Military, deliberately avoids Arlington services on Memorial Day, the first US President ever to have done this in time of war.
The Arlington National Cemetery Observance to honor America’s fallen military service members takes place on US Memorial Day each year in Arlington County, Virginia. It is standard practice for US Presidents to attend. The Arlington National Cemetery was established during the American Civil War (1861–1865). Obama's absence is a calculated snub to the US Military and to US Veterans' organisations. More here (21.05.10) and here (25.05.10).
Please go to alcuin's website to gain more from his blog's here and here links. Thanks! Heart :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment