About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Friday, April 30, 2010

Restore America Plan – Possible New Evidence 4/29/10

Executive Summary – Tim Turner one of the Guardian Elders involved in the Restore America Plan has filed a $50,000,000,000 (billion) maritime lien against the Houston District Court Corporation. The lien was sustained and is in collection process. This has apparently caused three judges to resign, one suddenly See this newspaper article for documentation:

Judge Steensland announces retirement; little notice given

The Sheriff and District Attorney are also being affected by the lien. I heard the district attorney already resigned. Tim Turner so to speak arrested their bond. The lien exceeded their bond (insurance against wrong doing like usurping authority over one they have no authority over) and they had to leave office since they cannot work without a bond. To work without a bond would expose the county to damages.

The underlying case is: Commercial Bank of Enterprise Alabama v Josie Park Broadcasting Inc. This lends credence to Tim Turner courtroom methods which he teaches. This is one of the Tim Turner websites:

http://www.freedomyell.com/

Turner is not only one of the winning litigators, but also a part-owner of Josie Park Broadcasting, Inc. Turner is also Commander of the legitimate, re-inhabited De jure 100 member Alabama Militia, and one of the two de jure appointed Alabama senators under the re-established De jure Alabama republic. Turner is one of the 4 Guardian Elders of the Restore America Plan. This is a serious guy. It seems he bankrupted a de facto court known for dealing out evil to the constituents illegally. More on this story will emerge.

Analysis - It would seem most unlikely that this would succeed in the past so times are a changing. It is very possible that the Restore America Plan is becoming a reality. Hope they put Obama in a Kenyan Taxicab and send him home to Kenya.

Article found @: http://www.panamalaw.org/restore_america_plan_possible_new_evidence_04-29-10.html

No comments:

Post a Comment