About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poof update 04-25-10


Greetings and Salutations;

Let me see if I got this right, ok, you've borrowed more than you could ever hope to repay, more countries than the public knows, can't stand you. You've butchered their economies and stolen their natural resources in pursuit of your own 'greatness', and then have enough nerve to ask the world court to stop all this, so you can keep stealing, raping, and pillaging. What part of 'duh', don't you get? So more money wasted to gain a short term delay, I'm sure that makes sense somewhere in the twisted logic circuits. I just heard cheney saying one of his premier moments in government was when he told mr leahy to go do the impossible with himself.(?????) I've laid in some links that might give some clarity of what's afoot here. This country is going back to it's constitution, if you weren't guilty of something, it'd be no big deal. Been around this wheel way too many times, got t-shirts and ball caps. Apparently the wiser among the planet's leaders, think it is important for the american to understand the truth about the assemblage of this country, and clear the decks on the confusion. Can't proceed into the future, while looking back.

Way up from where we only see the outward manifestation thru ground activities, decisions have been made that effects all of us. How many people know that when you say goldman sachs, you are also saying the federal reserve bank(sic)? How many know how many of the too big to fails have already declared bankruptcy? How many know the new us treasury currency has been printed and in place since last march? How many know, the us went back under the constitution last year, when the pres stood in front of the doc, under glass, last spring. The world court knows this and advised all the patriots working on all of this, they'd have to wait until it was announced so they wouldn't be arrested when landing on a us tarmac. I feel like I'm in a time warp, maybe even 'ground hog day'.

To quote something I saw in a cartoon strip many years ago, "hold down newt, she's ararin' fer the barnyard" because, that best serves when giving a sense of what's going down right now. Everybody who's anybody, knows 'something' is changing tho they can't put it in proper context. Change, change, change but no control, but few even know where the hand holds are to help. This is a great manifestation of the the old chinese curse, 'may you live in interesting times'. One vip said a little bit ago, 'you will wake up one morning and find the world has changed'...rrruhoh! Not even that vip is calling the moment but is 'being ready' because it'll happen in the moment and they aren't putting it on the internet. Watch this thing where somebody is spouting out dates, they aren't at the big table, so they can only guess. Kind of like someone trying to nail down what a tornado is going to do. If the conditions are right, get low, that's what you do, or pray alot, and hope you survive the thing.

in·scru·ta·ble    [in-skroo-tuh-buhl]
–adjective
1.
incapable of being investigated, analyzed, or scrutinized; impenetrable.
2.
not easily understood; mysterious; unfathomable: an inscrutable smile.
3.
incapable of being seen through physically; physically impenetrable: the inscrutable depths of the ocean.

Imagine a group of people, whose self interest is all of mankind's self interest. This thought automatically, starts the paradigms to flexing in the old cranium, an 'impossibility' perhaps? Yea well it's hard to explain something that's never happened before, especially after being told what we've been told. Kinda hard going where no one has gone before.

I rest my case, no one is going to hell in a hand basket tho it looks like it. The world isn't blowing up, tho it looks like it. If you're devout, I suggest you stay there, it'll get you thru what is happening here. Practice taking deep breaths because there's nothing to compare this with. Instead of wasting your time telling me to shut up, hit delete or ignore me. You can vent as you choose but that doesn't effect me or my purpose. Whether anyone reads a word I write, the roof is ripping off the top of this game anyhow. Vegas has been raided now, look for the chips to fall and where they fall. God does have opinions whether organized religion gives that up or not. Really torqued off some hindus with that one...nothingness having an opinion?? Hey, the very fact you've said 'nothingness', connotes somethingness. Catch 22.

I'd like to say more, hell I even thought about writing a book. There are still myriads of interconnected things a part of all this change, it would be sadly missing important data. Then there's the issue of it needing to be written as fiction because it would be too hard to write as fact. The powers aren't interest in getting on the front page of anything, they just want the 'wrong' set straight, for the planetary whole. Novel idea, don't you think? Donations needed and accepted at www.paypal.com account 2goforth@safe-mail.net Consultations available upon request, just ask. May your future's be grand and adventurous.

Love and Kisses,

"Poofness"

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/artconf.asp

http://www.russpickett.com/ushist/uscont.htm

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/usc_sec_28_00003002----000-.html

http://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/ourdocs/Constitution.html

No comments:

Post a Comment