About Me

Missouri, United States
I consider myself the "black sheep" of the family. I moved away from home when I was 19 and a year ago I decided it was time I moved back home....so glad to be among family and friends. I grew up playing the piano but haven't played in years. I have always thought outside the box, wanting to move to Boquete Panama, I am a tea party participant. I am a reiki master and I have 2 good guard dogs....a dachshund and Jack Russell terrorist. I go to alternative news websites daily for news (don't trust MSM to tell the truth). Operation mockingbird is a CIA operation that began in the '40's to control the media both foreign and domestic. This is why I go to alternative news websites. For an excellent article to read on the subject I suggest http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html

I WANT YOUR MONEY TRAILER

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Email from Trustee

Things are moving at lightening speed now and it is hard to keep up. I have days when it is simply overwhelming and seemingly impossible to keep the pace. We are moving in the right direction and at a pace that is astounding. There are several 'groups' out here that have and continue to work behind the scenes to make things happen, and that we are doing. The exciting thing is that the groups are beginning to meld into one huge, unstoppable movement toward the resurrection of the republic. We are making the corrections here and the required reversal is taking place. That's right. We have a reversal going on here. We cannot kill the beast without dire consequences, but, we can make the corrections and bring the beast back into compliance making room for the republic to rise again. As we make the corrections within these administrative agencies of the general post office styled as the UNITED STATES bringing it back into compliance we create a void that the republic can fill, and that is what is happening here on every county on every state of the union. The republic did not go away, it was the people that went away and abandoned the republic for what seemed like great benefits from the corporation. We simply refused to look into the flip side of those benefits and the adhesion contracts attached thereto that bound us to perform. Well, we must be willing and able to give up that seemingly free ride and accept full responsibility for our own private affairs. It is we the supposed sovereign people of America that are in dishonor and it is we the sovereign people of America that must stand up and reclaim the republic at the cost of those wonderful benefits. We the sovereign people of America must wake up and smell the coffee and accept full accountability for our actions. Our freedom is completely reliant upon our own actions. Until we the sovereign people of America wake up and learn what freedom is and what it takes to maintain that freedom we will remain slaves to these corporations.

I see, today, now, the resurrection of the republic and the shrinking of the administrative corporations. I see that the two will operate side by side for some time as we step up to the plate and learn who we are and then begin to act as sovereigns. I have said for years that I can set you free. The real question is can you remain free for more than 24 hours? I assure you that only a hand full can remain free for more than the 24 and an a much smaller number can remain free forever. We must realize and really internalize the fact that these administrative agencies that are terrorizing the people are simple corporations that wish to contract. Well, no one said that we must accept their terms and conditions. How about we establish the terms and conditions or how about we simply refuse to contract? Now there's a thought.

The future is a bright and wonderful place indeed. I have seen it; felt it; experienced it; and it is wonderful and worth all of the effort it will take to get from here to there. Effort? Not really. simply a shift in perspective is all it really takes. No real effort or work, just put away the fear and awaken to who you are.

Blessings, The Trustee

=====

No comments:

Post a Comment